Residential Real Estate
- Showcase your real estate projects in a true-to-life and fascinating virtual reality 3D environment that can accommodate up to 15 people.
- Collaborate with your customers, perform project walkthroughs and customizations, and involve them in every step of the way.
- Accelerate the decision-making process, increase upselling opportunities, and sell properties faster.
- Create a unique and personalized customer experience that won’t be forgotten.
Industrial & Commercial Real Estate
- Present your business’ portfolio of planned, ongoing, and completed residential units and other real-estate projects to prospective buyers in a truly unique virtual reality 3D environment.
- Showcase your portfolio of planned, ongoing, and completed projects and wow your investors.
- Present the details of a specific project to lenders when requesting financing in the most realistic, virtual showroom on the market.
- Present planned projects to city officials and facilitate requests for required authorizations, permits and zoning modifications.
- Brand Building: The Multimmersive Showroom™ offers a unique experience to visitors and positions your real estate business as a leading technology innovator.
- Increase Sales Revenues: The virtual showroom will accelerate the sale of units, facilitate customer customizations, and increase upselling opportunities.
- Reduce Expenses: Lessen the need to build physical showrooms at far-off sites and instead, attract interested buyers to visit a central, virtual real estate showroom.
- Accelerate Commercialization: The virtual showroom can be used to hold marketing and public relation events for key stakeholders to explore new real estate projects.
- Promote Innovation: Raise your company’s profile by leveraging the showroom as a unique, innovative tool in the real estate industry that will leave a lasting impression.
- Multimmersion™: Imagine 4D’s proprietary curved mirror technology, Multimmersion™, creates a realistic sense of depth, true immersion and 3D visualization without the need for headwear of any kind.
- Collaborative: Station IX™ is a team-friendly, headset-free environment, allowing multiple users to easily interact with each and collaboratively manipulate projects in real-time.
- Highly Efficient: Station IX™ eliminates eye fatigue, dizziness, costly miscommunications and other shortcomings of virtual reality headgear technology. Users can spend extended amounts of time inside the 3D environment designed to ensure effortless collaboration and interactivity.
- Versatile: Designed as an open architecture, Station IX™ comes with a full-featured SDK combined with plug and play support for any leading game engine and image generator 3D content.
- Minimal Maintenance / Updating: 30-year service life with minimal maintenance.
- Three sizes and three unique styles to choose from
- Supports up to 15 users
- Up to 315 horizontal field-of-view
- 17,920 X 1,600 (near-retinal resolution)
- 7-channel surround sound
- Flexible and interoperable 3D content integration
Rent or Buy
Station IX™ can be leased or purchased. From project development to delivery, to training, to customer support, the Imagine 4D team is with you every step of the way. Contact us to learn more about our leasing and purchasing options.
As an Imagine 4D client, an important step will be converting your 3D content to be displayed inside our multimmersive environment, Station IX™ (e.g. your CAD files, 3D models, Building Information Modeling (BIM) content, etc.). To help our customers with integrating their content, we have developed software development kits (SDKs) with plug-and-play support.
If you don’t already have 3D content, our team of strategic content partners can help create the 3D world for you and help you access your business’ full potential.
Either way, we’re with you every step of the way. You’ll be sure to be mesmerized when you see your project inside Station IX™.
Contact us to learn more our 3D content integration solutions.
How to Experience Multimmersion™
Get in Touch
Imagine 4D is based in Montreal, Quebec (Canada).
We’d love to have you stop by to experience Station IX™ and our Digital Twin solutions in person. Contact us to book your personalized demonstration. We look forward to hearing from you.