The Station IX™ Virtual Classroom has the potential to transform the aviation training industry. With high-resolution 3D imagery on every display channel and a high fidelity sound system, users feel they are in the action and face real-life decision-making pressures, fully maximizing their training experience.
The Virtual Classroom can accommodate up to 6 users, each having scene interaction capabilities. Imagine 4D also offers the possibility to collaborate with separate Virtual Reality (VR) pods using viewable avatars. Thus, Station IX™ in conjunction with 10 remote VR pods provide a highly engraining and hyper-realistic virtual training environments for civil aviation training. Learn more about specific training applications below.
Station IX™ is intended for:
Aircraft maintenance and general familiarization training
Cabin crew familiarization
Working with physical aircrafts limits the scenarios a trainee can practice. Trainees are unable to realistically simulate all the issues they may face in a maintenance or pre-flight situation. With Station IX™, a more effective and flexible training method is possible. Give your trainees the ability to change training scenarios and enable them to cover more material in a shorter period of time.
Station IX also allows training on multiple types of aircrafts, within the same virtual environment, and can provide live feedback to the trainee, allowing them to know immediately if a step was performed correctly or not.
Station IX™ provides a more efficient and cost effective training tool and maximizes the transfer of learning with a highly engaging and hyper-realistic 3D environment.
- Station IX™: Imagine 4D’s proprietary curved mirror technology creates a realistic sense of depth, true immersion and 3D visualization without the need for headwear of any kind.
- Collaborative: Station IX™ is a team-friendly, headset-free environment, allowing multiple users to easily interact with each and collaboratively manipulate projects in real-time.
- Highly Efficient: Station IX eliminates eye fatigue, dizziness, costly miscommunications and other shortcomings of virtual reality headgear technology. Users can spend extended amounts of time inside the 3D environment designed to ensure effortless collaboration and interactivity.
- Versatile: Designed as an open architecture, Station IX™ comes with a full-featured SDK combined with plug and play support for any leading game engine and image generator 3D content.
- Minimal Maintenance / Updating: 30-year service life with minimal maintenance.
- Three sizes and three unique styles to choose from
- Supports up to 15 users
- Up to 315 degrees horizontal field-of-view
- 17,920 X 1,600 (near-retinal resolution)
- 7-channel surround sound
As an Imagine 4D client, an important step will be converting your 3D content to be displayed inside our multimmersive environment, Station IX (e.g. your CAD files, 3D models, Building Information Modeling (BIM) content, etc.). To help our customers with integrating their content, we have developed software development kits (SDKs) with plug-and-play support.
If you don’t already have 3D content, our team of strategic content partners can help create the 3D world for you and help you access your business’ full potential.
Either way, we’re with you every step of the way. You’ll be sure to be mesmerized when you see your project inside Station IX™.
Contact us to learn more our 3D content integration solutions.