Station IX™: The Immersive Experience
Virtual Reality Designed for Architecture, Engineering & Construction
Station IX™ uses Imagine 4D’s proprietary technology to offer the most realistic and fully immersive display technology available today. Designed to ensure effortless collaboration and interactivity, Station IX™ allows groups of users to view large, high-value 3D assets in a headset-free and hyper-realistic virtual environment.
AEC professionals are constantly striving to build, revitalize and design the cities and infrastructure of tomorrow. With Station IX™, you have the 3D visualization tools you need to optimize your 3D data and workflows, and create a brighter future.
- Experience unbuilt spaces before breaking ground and navigate through realistic 3D models as if you’re really there
- Present design options to clients during virtual reality walkthroughs and site visits and reduce the need for expensive trips to far-off sites
- Customize, visualize and alter projects in real-time during architectural and BIM visualizations
- Keep key stakeholders engaged and accelerate decision-making during design reviews in a highly collaborative 3D environment
- Optimize your asset and facilities management
- Station IX™: Imagine 4D’s proprietary curved mirror technology, creates a realistic sense of depth, true immersion and 3D visualization without the need for headwear of any kind.
- Collaborative: Station IX™ is a team-friendly, headset-free environment, allowing multiple users to easily interact with each and collaboratively manipulate projects in real-time.
- Highly Efficient: Station IX™ eliminates eye fatigue, dizziness, costly miscommunications and other shortcomings of virtual reality headgear technology. Users can spend extended amounts of time inside the 3D environment designed to ensure effortless collaboration and interactivity.
- Versatile: Designed as an open architecture, Station IX™ comes with a full-featured SDK combined with plug and play support for any leading game engine and image generator 3D content.
- Minimal Maintenance / Updating: 30-year service life with minimal maintenance.
- Three sizes and three unique styles to choose from
- Supports up to 15 users
- Up to 315 degrees horizontal field-of-view
- 17,920 X 1,600 (near-retinal resolution)
- 7-channel surround sound
- Flexible and interoperable 3D content integration
Rent or Buy
Station IX™ can be leased or purchased. From project development to delivery, to training, to customer support, the Imagine 4D team is with you every step of the way. Contact us to learn more about our leasing and purchasing options.
As an Imagine 4D client, an important step will be converting your 3D content to be displayed inside our immersive environment, Station IX™ (e.g. your CAD files, 3D models, Building Information Modeling (BIM) content, etc.). To help our customers with integrating their content, we have developed software development kits (SDKs) with plug-and-play support.
If you don’t already have 3D content, our team of strategic content partners can help create the 3D world for you and help you access your organization’s full potential.
Either way, we’re with you every step of the way. You’ll be sure to be mesmerized when you see your 3D assets inside Station IX™.
Contact us to learn more about our 3D content integration solutions.
Impactful Digital Twin Capabilities
for Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC)
The world is building larger projects with 3D data and a need to maximize these visuals is imperative. Along with our team of strategic and trusted partners, Imagine 4D creates Digital Twin solutions for 3D architectural visualization of buildings, infrastructure and physical assets that help optimize project performance, minimize risks and plan for the future.
Imagine 4D’s Digital Twin solutions aim to empower users to visualize, maintain, control, and analyze large building and infrastructure projects, living or not, and enhance collaboration and innovation within the AEC market.
- Visualize and manage BIM data
- Visualize and manipulate large infrastructure projects
- Visualize and manipulate large construction projects in the industrial, commercial and institutional sectors (e.g. airport terminals, stadiums, hospitals, commercial buildings)
- Customize, visualize and alter projects in real-time and see the effects of the iterations in real time
- Provide insights for urban planning & development
- Improve asset maintenance with predictive data analytics
- Optimize asset management
- Combine 3D models, point cloud data and reality data to create a hyper-realistic digital twin
- Output the digital twin to a visualization device of the customer’s choice
- Create an immersive 3D experience and gain a deeper understanding of large assets
How to Experience Immersion
Get in Touch
Imagine 4D is based in Montreal, Quebec (Canada).
We’d love to have you stop by to experience Station IX™ and our Digital Twin solutions in person. Contact us to book your personalized demonstration. We look forward to hearing from you.