Station IX™: The Immersive Experience
Accurate 3D Immersion for the Power Industry
Station IX™ uses Imagine 4D’s proprietary technology, to offer the most realistic and fully immersive display technology available today. Designed to ensure effortless collaboration and interactivity, Station IX™ allows groups of users to view large, high-value 3D assets in a headset-free and hyper-realistic virtual environment.
- Immersive power plant walkthroughs
- Plan and optimize outages and Major Component Replacement (MCR) projects
- Conceptualize and design new plants
- Security operations centers
- Command centers
- Easily view and interact with complex equipment with immersive virtual reality solutions
- Train and enhance worker knowledge
- Enhance team interactions in a highly collaborative 3D virtual environment
- Save time and familiarize your team with large facilities/terrains by performing immersive virtual plant walkthroughs
- Easily perform actions on and rapidly troubleshoot complex equipment in a safe environment
- Increase safety and save money
- Comprehensive nuclear power plant facility monitoring
- Station IX™: Imagine 4D’s proprietary technology creates a realistic sense of depth, true immersion and 3D visualization without the need for headwear of any kind.
- Collaborative: Station IX™ is a team-friendly, headset-free environment, allowing multiple users to easily interact with each and collaboratively manipulate projects in real-time.
- Highly Efficient: Station IX™ eliminates eye fatigue, dizziness, costly miscommunications and other shortcomings of virtual reality headgear technology. Users can spend extended amounts of time inside the 3D environment designed to ensure effortless collaboration and interactivity.
- Versatile: Designed as an open architecture, Station IX™ comes with a full-featured SDK combined with plug-and-play support for any leading game engine and image generator 3D content.
- Minimal Maintenance / Updating: 30-year service life with minimal maintenance.
- Three sizes and three unique styles to choose from
- Supports up to 15 users
- Up to 315 degrees horizontal field-of-view
- 17,920 X 1,600 (near-retinal resolution)
- 7-channel surround sound
- Flexible and interoperable 3D content integration